Encryption Software by CryptoForge
CryptoForge encryption software provides confidence that your information remains yours, even if you were breached. Secure your data at rest and wherever it goes with high-level encryption.
Our easy-to-use, award-winning encryption software solution helps organizations and individuals secure their sensitive data with the same powerful engine that is capable of encrypting
data files of several terabytes in size. And it also allows you to send encrypted files to anyone, or decrypt files on any computer without CryptoForge installed.
Read more on our data encryption software
Learn how to encrypt files
Learn how to encrypt a folder
CryptoForge 5.1.0 Released!
- June 22, 2016: We are excited to announce the launch of CryptoForge 5.1.0 because it introduces new Decrypter app, which allows the decryption
of files on any computer without CryptoForge installed. Decrypter is portable, free, tiny, and consists of a single exe file.
You can now send encrypted files by email to business partners, or contacts who don't have CryptoForge installed. Or you can also use Decrypter yourself to decrypt files on any computer while you are on the go, and even run the app from a USB memory stick.
This new release of CryptoForge encryption software also includes improvements for security and reliability, and a few bug fixes.
Download the free evaluation version:
- Large file support: It supports 64-bit file sizes (it can encrypt files of up to 16TB on NTFS volumes).
- Send encrypted files to anyone: Recipients don't have to have CryptoForge installed to be able decrypt your files.
- You can decrypt files on any computer without CryptoForge installed, for free!
- Based on public domain encryption algorithms: The strong
encryption implemented in our software, like AES encryption, is the best encryption available today.
- Multiple encryption: Your information will be safe, even
if in the future one encryption algorithm were successfully
- Built-in file shredder: Matches and exceeds DoD specifications (US Department of Defense).
- Built-in powerful compression: compression saves bandwidth and storage costs, and it may strengthen cryptographic security even more.
- It can encrypt files of any type, on any kind of drive, and on both local and network resources.
- No back doors or escrow keys: Be careful not to forget your encryption password.
- Command-Line Interface: Allows quick integration into
automated processes and other systems. Add encryption software to your processes in minutes with the help of Command Line Builder, a visual tool included in the package.
- Filename Encryption: Our data encryption software can encrypt the name of the file along with the file contents and replace it
with a randomly generated file name.
- Built-in secure document editor: capable of converting text, images, files, or objects, into ciphertext. You can even post encrypted text to social networks.