Encryption Made Easy
Encryption software provides confidence that your information remains yours, even if you were breached. Protect any kind of data, at rest, and wherever it goes, with CryptoForge™ encryption software.
Our easy-to-use encryption software solution allows individuals and organizations to secure their sensitive data with professional encryption. Whether you need to secure files on your computer, upload encrypted files and folders to the cloud, or distribute encrypted files among your contacts or partners, CryptoForge is the most effective, easy-to-use encryption software product available.
Read more on data encryption software...
How to encrypt files?
How to encrypt a folder?
CryptoForge 5.3.0 Released!
- October 9, 2018: We are excited to announce the launch of CryptoForge 5.3.0 because it introduces free Decrypter app, which allows the decryption
of files on any computer without CryptoForge installed. Decrypter is free, portable, tiny, and consists of a single exe file.
You can now send encrypted files by email to business partners or contacts who don't have encryption software installed. Or you can also use Decrypter yourself to decrypt files on any computer while you are on the go, and even run the app from a USB memory stick.
This new release of our encryption software also includes improvements for security and reliability, and a few bug fixes.
Download the free trial version:
- Really easy-to-use!
- Large file support: It supports 64-bit file sizes (it can encrypt files of up to 16TB on NTFS volumes).
- Send encrypted files to anyone: Recipients don't have to have CryptoForge encryption software installed to be able decrypt your files.
- You can decrypt files on any computer with the free app!
- Based on public domain encryption algorithms: The strong
encryption implemented in our software, like AES encryption, is the best encryption available today.
- Multiple encryption: Your data will be safe, even if in the future one encryption algorithm were successfully attacked.
- Built-in file shredder: Matches and exceeds DoD specifications (US Department of Defense).
- Built-in compression: compression saves bandwidth and storage costs, and it may strengthen cryptographic security even more.
- It can encrypt folders and files of any type, on any kind of drive, and on both local and network resources.
- No back doors or escrow keys: Be careful not to forget your encryption password.
- Command-Line Encryption Software: Allows quick integration into
automated processes and other systems. Add encryption software to your processes in minutes with the help of Command Line Builder, a visual tool included in the package.
- Filename Encryption: Our file encryption software can encrypt the name of the file along with the file contents and replace it
with a randomly-generated file name.
- Built-in secure document editor: capable of converting text, images, files, or objects, into ciphertext. You can even post encrypted text to social networks like Facebook!