Encryption Made Easy
Encryption software provides confidence that your information remains yours, even if you were breached. Protect any kind of data, at rest, and wherever it goes, with CryptoForge™ encryption software.
Our easy-to-use encryption software solution allows individuals and organizations to secure their sensitive data with professional encryption. Whether you need to secure files on your computer, upload encrypted files and folders to the cloud, or distribute encrypted files among your contacts or partners, CryptoForge is the most effective, easy-to-use encryption software product available.
Read more on data encryption software...
How to encrypt files?
How to encrypt a folder?
CryptoForge 5.5.0 Released!
- October 31, 2020: We are excited to announce the release of CryptoForge 5.5.0 . It's a free update for all version 5 users. It includes bug fixes, adds support for Windows Server 2019, and it also updates the free Decrypter app, which allows the decryption
of files on any device without CryptoForge installed.
This new release of our encryption software also includes performance and security improvements.
Download the free trial version:
- Really easy-to-use!
- Large file support: It supports 64-bit file sizes (it can encrypt files of up to 16TB on NTFS volumes).
- Send encrypted files to anyone: Recipients don't have to have CryptoForge encryption software installed to be able decrypt your files.
- You can decrypt files on any computer with the free app!
- Based on public domain encryption algorithms: The strong
encryption implemented in our software, like AES encryption, is the best encryption available today.
- Multiple encryption: Your data will be safe, even if in the future one encryption algorithm were successfully attacked.
- Built-in file shredder: Matches and exceeds DoD specifications (US Department of Defense).
- Built-in compression: compression saves bandwidth and storage costs, and it may strengthen cryptographic security even more.
- It can encrypt folders and files of any type, on any kind of drive, and on both local and network resources.
- No back doors or escrow keys: Be careful not to forget your encryption password.
- Command-Line Encryption Software: Allows quick integration into
automated processes and other systems. Add encryption software to your processes in minutes with the help of Command Line Builder, a visual tool included in the package.
- Filename Encryption: Our file encryption software can encrypt the name of the file along with the file contents and replace it
with a randomly-generated file name.
- Built-in secure document editor: capable of converting text, images, files, or objects, into ciphertext. You can even post encrypted text to social networks like Facebook!