Data Encryption Software
Encrypt data everywhere it goes with high level encryption:
CryptoForge provides confidence that your information remains yours, even if you were breached.
Encryption software by CryptoForge caters to both end users and organizations
that need to protect sensitive data with strong encryption.
CryptoForge encryption software solution helps organizations and individuals secure their data
with the same powerful encryption engine that is capable of handling data files of several terabytes in size.
Furthermore, you can send encrypted files to anyone, or decrypt files on any computer without CryptoForge installed.
Read more on Data Encryption Software
Learn how to encrypt files
Learn how to encrypt a folder
CryptoForge 5.1.0 Released!
- June 22, 2016: We are excited to announce the launch of CryptoForge 5.1.0 because it introduces new Decrypter app, which allows the decryption
of files on any computer without CryptoForge installed. Decrypter is portable, free, tiny, and consists of a single exe file.
You can now send encrypted files by email to business partners, or contacts who don't have CryptoForge installed, and include the app in the email message for recipients to be able to
decrypt the files. Or you can also use Decrypter yourself to decrypt files on any computer while you are on the go, and even run the app from a USB memory stick.
This new release of CryptoForge encryption software also includes improvements for security and reliability, and a few bug fixes.
Download the free evaluation version of CryptoForge data encryption software:
Features and Benefits
- Quick to download,
simple to install, and easy-to-use.
- Based on public domain encryption algorithms: The strong
encryption employed by CryptoForge is the best available
- Impracticable brute-force attack: If one billion computers
were each searching one billion keys per second, it would
take over 10*10ˆ24 years to recover information encrypted
with a 168-bit algorithm (the age of the universe is 10*10ˆ9
- Multiple Encryption: Your information will be safe, even
if in the future an encryption algorithm were successfully
- Built-in File Shredder: Matches and exceeds DoD specifications
(US Department of Defense).
- Built-in Powerful Compression: Compression strengthens cryptographic
security even more. Good encryption software must include
- Large File Support: It supports 64-bit file sizes (16TB maximum on NTFS volumes).
- Handles files of any type, on any kind of drive,
on both local and network resources.
- No back doors or escrow keys - Be careful not to forget
your encryption password.
- Command-Line Interface: Allows quick integration into
automated processes and other systems. Add encryption software to your processes in minutes with the help of the Command Line Builder visual tool.
- Filename Encryption: CryptoForge data encryption software can encrypt the name
of the file along with the file contents and replace it
with a randomly generated file name.
- Built-in Secure Text Editor: capable of converting text,
images, files, or objects, into ciphertext.