File Encryption Software
CryptoForge is easy-to-use file encryption software for
personal and professional security. It allows you to protect
the privacy of sensitive files, folders, or email messages, by encrypting
them with up to four strong encryption algorithms. Once the
information has been encrypted, it can be stored on insecure
media or transmitted on an insecure network -like the Internet-
and still remain secret. Later, the information can be decrypted
into its original form. CryptoForge integrates the strongest
encryption available today into the Windows environment.
Data encryption software...
How to encrypt files...
How to encrypt a folder...
- December 23, 2015: CryptoForge version 5.0.0 released. This new version of CryptoForge adds support for Windows 10. New Updater module simplifies software maintenance and updating. Improvements for security, reliability and speed. It also fixes several bugs.
Try this easy-to-use file encryption software for free!
Features and Benefits
- Quick to download,
simple to install, and easy-to-use.
- Based on public domain encryption algorithms: The strong
encryption employed by CryptoForge is the best available
- Impracticable brute-force attack: If one billion computers
were each searching one billion keys per second, it would
take over 10*10ˆ24 years to recover information encrypted
with a 168-bit algorithm (the age of the universe is 10*10ˆ9
- Multiple Encryption: Your information will be safe, even
if in the future an encryption algorithm were successfully
- Built-in File Shredder: Matches and exceeds DoD specifications
(US Department of Defense).
- Built-in Powerful Compression: Compression strengthens cryptographic
security even more. Good encryption software must include
- Large File Support: It supports 64-bit file sizes (16TB maximum on NTFS volumes).
- Handles files of any type, on any kind of drive,
on both local and network resources.
- No back doors or escrow keys - Be careful not to forget
your encryption password.
- Command-Line Interface: Allows quick integration into
automated processes and other systems. Add encryption software to your processes in minutes with the help of the Command Line Builder visual tool.
- Filename Encryption: CryptoForge data encryption software can encrypt the name
of the file along with the file contents and replace it
with a randomly generated file name.
- Built-in Secure Text Editor: capable of converting text,
images, files, or objects, into ciphertext.