CryptoForge™ is easy-to-use file encryption software for
personal and professional security. It allows you to protect
the privacy of sensitive files, folders, or messages, by encrypting
them with up to four strong encryption algorithms. Once the
information has been encrypted, it can be stored on insecure
media or transmitted on an insecure network -like the Internet-
and still remain secret. Later, the information can be decrypted
into its original form. CryptoForge integrates the strongest
encryption available today into the Windows environment...
secure is CryptoForge?
- November 11, 2012: CryptoForge Version 4.0.0 released. This new version adds support for Windows 8. New functions (Encrypt/Decyrpt Copy Here) allow you to drag and drop folders and have them replicated encrypted or decrypted. Significant performance increase when exploring large amounts of files. Command-line switch /td has been upgraded and it now reconstructs the directory structure in the target folder. Many improvements and minor bug fixes.
Try this easy-to-use file encryption software for free!
Features and Benefits
CryptoForge™ features and benefits include:
- Quick to download,
simple to install, and easy-to-use.
- Based on public domain encryption algorithms: The strong
encryption employed by CryptoForge is the best available
- Impracticable brute-force attack: If one billion computers
were each searching one billion keys per second, it would
take over 10*10ˆ24 years to recover information encrypted
with a 168-bit algorithm (the age of the universe is 10*10ˆ9
- Multiple Encryption: Your information will be safe, even
if in the future an encryption algorithm is successfully
- Built-in File Shredder: Matches and exceeds DoD specifications
(US Department of Defense).
- Built-in Powerful Compression: Compression strengthens cryptographic
security even more. Every good encryption software should include
- Large File Support: It supports 64-bit file sizes (16TB maximum on NTFS volumes).
- Handles files of any type, on any kind of drive,
on both local and network resources.
- No back doors or escrow keys - Be careful not to forget
- Command-Line Interface: Allows quick integration into
automated processes, scripts, and other systems.
- File Name Encryption: CryptoForge can encrypt the name
of the file along with the file contents and replace it
with a randomly generated file name.
- Built-in Secure Text Editor: capable of converting text,
images, files, or objects, into ciphertext.